So Stinkin' Fabulous

I'm so excited to write this post, and don't have a lot of time, so I'll try not to mince words. Our house is beautiful! I just got back from taking a few pictures and here's everything thats happened this week...


Electrical, don't those outlets look good.

Our shower for our master bathroom was put in.
Preparing for siding.
Filling in holes with this fun expanding orange foamy stuff. (I accidentally touched a little while it was still wet. I'd never seen it before and thought it was so cool.)
SIDING!! On the back and one side of the house happened on Thursday.

The front and the other side happened on Friday. When I stopped by at about 6:30 they were still working to finish up.

Also, this beautiful stair from the garage to the house. It's funny how even the small things like this make me so excited. That's part of why I like going to see the house everyday. The tiny details that can change just let me know things are moving along.
Ok, when I drove up to the house and saw the shutters I was so excited, they are so stinkin' cute. I LURVE THEM!! (Which means I really really love them)
I love that they are not your normal shutters, like this... our shutters are character shutters, they add character to our house.
And here's a full picture of what the house looks like now.
From new and multiple angles...


Now I've really got to run, but enjoy and know that painting starts tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute!! Congratulations Heath!! :)

StephanieRose said...

It is coming along so quick and great! I can't wait to see it in just over a month. Seriously I love it and I LOVE the shutters and your step!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SO excited for you guys! It's such a fun time and even more fun when it's done!:)