It's been a pretty DRY week.

It's been a pretty dry week, even though the weather has been pretty rainy, our DRY wall is nice and smooth. What's so cool about dry wall you ask? In my personal and humble opinion it's the guys that wear stilt-like things to work. They are like the jumping stilts that look like this...

ref=<span class=dp_image_z_x_0.jpg">


I was thoroughly impressed when I showed up to the house on Monday and saw a guy going around the house wearing these and putting the mud on the walls. I didn't take a picture of him because I thought it might be weird to ask for a picture with him while he was working. :)

So they cover all of the floor and put the mud over the walls (a few layers), let it dry and then sand everything over so it's smooth. Today when Cameron and I went over I enjoyed just blowing on sections of wall and watching all the dust fly off.

The garage...
Corner of the bedroom...
Master Bathroom window...
A close up shot to see the thickness of this stuff...
Me and a smooth layer that is drying...
The half wall by the stairs...
Oh and we have a thermostat, it's just hangin' in there for now...
Ta da! They painted the shutters this week. What do you think now?

0 comments: