Our Fabulous Creations

It's felt so wonderful to take a break this last month. That's one of the reasons that I didn't want to start a blog because I didn't want to feel pressure to post when I didn't feel like I had time.

I've had these pictures saved as a draft for almost a month and since I have some time to kill and I'm at someone else's computer I'll finally get these posted.

There is a little store in Richland, Washington named "Artsy Fartsy" They are a pottery painting store and I see them almost everyday on my way home from work. I love to paint ceramics and getting my own little creation. I first discovered this fun activity in St. George with my Radurtken Sisters when we painted mugs. I also have a cute bowl that I made with my Mom and sisters when they came to St. George for a Girls Weekend.

So back to Washington. I've been eyeing this store since we've moved there and I finally got a chance to take Cam on a date to paint pottery. He was a little unsure at first but then came up with a great idea that turned out fabulous. Here he is with his Pizza Plate. Several of the pizza toppings he made with the pop up paints so there is texture to the pizza.


I decided I wanted to make a cute holiday plate, I kept it fairly simple and it was great when I made some holiday goodies last week and could put them out on a festive plate.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

StephanieRose said...

awesome. those are both awesome creations.