Beautiful Baby

I made some fun little things for my new nephews Beckett and McKai. The first one is called a "Taggie Blanket" and is for little baby's as they start to hold onto things and play with different things it has different textures and colors. It has minky fabric on one side and flannel on the other, and was a fun little project for me.


These little things are pacifier clips that I saw on a blog and had to make because they are so cute, and relatively easy.


We took a trip down to Utah on July 15th to see McKai who was born just after midnight. Here's Grandpa Ron with McKai.


Here's proud Uncle Cameron. 


And here I am. I just love little McKai, and it was so fun to see him when he was still so brand new!


I also love this little guy who just wears me out when we play because he is so full of energy, he's such a proud big brother.


While we were there my Dad took Cameron and Ron out to the Rocket Garden at ATK.


And since they were out in the middle of no where (Promontory, Utah) they went to see Promontory Point.






And that was our fun and quick trip to Utah.

0 comments: